Saturday 27 April 2013

Saint Valentine's day



14/2/2013
Last Valentine's day was something worth remembering for various reasons. 
I remember that week was vital for me, the day before I went to Malaga and finally made my mind about not only what I wanted to study but where I would develop my advertising degree as well. 
That week was full of changes and I was nervous as ever, being the school pressure always present while I had to do many other tasks. When I woke up the Valentine's day I had near my bed a bouquet of roses and I was amazed because of the lovely surprise! I'd never had expected that I would have such a lovely surprise the very same moment I've gotten up. I also took advantage of the flowers to take plenty of pictures with them... I guess I cannot help it, if I have flowers in my house I must take pictures with them, they are such a lovely complement!








No comments:

Post a Comment