Wednesday 23 April 2014

Excuse my relative absence.

Or more than absence, excuse me while I try to balance studies, photography and a healthy life involving sports and food.
It's kinda hard to find the perfect mix between these things, but all of them are needed. I need to edit pictures without those hours taking away all my study time. I need to study and take pictures without that forgiving me to do sport. It's hard and sometimes it's nervous-wrecking. There are days where I don't actually have time to calm down, and some other days where I barely sleep doing everything I want (Or need, because I can't stay calmed without feeling as if I'm wasting my time). And I'd love to do so many things: Projects, polls, contests, blog entries... But time is just ticking and I have to do tons of things. I cannot be perfect, as none of us can, but I'm trying my best to keep on track with everything.
Exams are on the way, spring has sprung, days are longer... and so is the work.





No comments:

Post a Comment