Monday 24 June 2013

(12) Days of summer.



Now I remember why it's a failure to take pictures in my room... I totally suck at indoors, I even forgot to lower the ISO and i kinda hate this picture but oh well...
I can't even explain how tiring today was. I had my English exam and I was so freaking nervous I developed it awfully when i usually do it properly. I hate it. I hate how my nerves consume me and how I'm unable to do anything when I feel overwhelmed, I hate my hand trembling while I try to write a sentence and I hate failing and exam, because I never fail them. I sometimes think I'm too pessimistic and perfectionist, and that kind of chains me to the reality because I have an interior judge that is constantly shouting in my ear to succeed, and if I not, if I surrender for a single moment, I can feel the voice shouting at my back as I fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment