Thursday 6 June 2013

(5) Days of summer



Today I really got on my nerves.
I suppose I wasn't fully aware of everything I had to study but now I had, and I don't know how   I will manage to schedule in order to pass both university and English exams at the same time that I take my daily picture and I'm actually proud of it.
I been told that I am thinking like my life is doom and gloom when I actually have it all. And the truth is, it's not like that. I appreciate every tiny bit of my existence, I just started this project in a tricky stage of my life where I finish school and I have to enter to the university and degree that I desire. That requires both effort and patience and I lack of the latter option.Although I always manage to succeed but in the pathway I struggle and feel breathless.


No comments:

Post a Comment