Monday 21 July 2014


It’s been ages since I picked up the camera just for the pleasure of it:          I decided it was the right time, the right light and after a day of stress and amusement I took some self portraits that are quite different from my normal work, but that I like nonetheless. That is photography for me: To want to do it and not to feel pressured for it. To feel the picture and grow with every shot.


Hace años desde que cogía la cámara simplemente por placer: Decidí que era la ocasión correcta, la luz correcta después de un día de estrés y entretenimiento saqué algunos autoretratos que son bastante diferentes de mi trabajo normal, pero que sin embargo me gusta. Eso es la fotografía para mi: Querer hacerlo y no sentirme presionado por ello. Sentir la foto y crecer con cada toma.



No comments:

Post a Comment