Saturday 19 July 2014


Tonight I wanted to share some thoughts exclusively to my blog. Because I just felt like, so here I am.
I'm liking this Summer, it's being nice and amazing to disconnect and connect with new experiences and feelings. I moved and I've never travelled so frequently on bus as well as I've never walked that much on a daily routine. And in moments like this, when I'm about to edit some pictures I decided to take after I arrived home from having spent the whole day with my friends, knowing that tomorrow a lovely Sunday awaits with my dearly beloved I find out that life shouldn't be that hard. 
Everyone knows that these moments are special, when you are alone by yourself but you feel fulfilled by your past and future while your present is just fine.
And I'm thankful for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment