Tuesday 7 May 2013



As he kisses my forehead and say 'Don't worry. Everything will be fine. You will succeed. You are capable' I cannot do nothing but hold into his chest with my fists just about to wrench his clothing with the strength I'm holding his torso.
Overwhelmed. That might be the word. Tiredness as well. And exams haven't started yet... I feel tired. My mind is somewhere far away dreaming of starry nights, long walks in the promenade with the pretty lights, the smell of food and a lot of people consumed by summer joy. I'm thinking of my feet covered in sand, and my body rolling backwards until my lips finally meet with his. Sinking in the sea while my flesh feels refreshed, touching my skin to know that its touch is both hard and burnt, promises, wishes, the dream of those four months before I give my last farewell to life as I used to know, which isn't exactly static.

But before that, I must work really hard, I have to get over the pain and the stress because one day, one day I will be free. 



No comments:

Post a Comment