Sunday 5 May 2013


Because of today being the last day that I have 'free' after school again, I decided not to wake up early. And I almost didn't achieve that, having woken up more than 4 times and finally deciding to get up at 11 AM with my head aching. How could that be? I've slept more than I've done in weeks, maybe months.
I was ill. My head was aching and I just couldn't believe how 'perfect' the timing of this ache was.
Starting my final exams next weeks, this was nothing but a damnation that I had to face... but I wasn't ready to think that. I just knew that I had to study and I would carry with this weight throughout the whole week... which would mean lower grades.
Later I thought.
Hey. What's the point of surrendering? Will I be a loser, accepting the faith of this when I've worked a lot for a good outcome? No way. I'm greater than just a simple flu and I will succeed and end this year. To be with him. To spend the best summer by his side.
After some hours with Spanish literature, he came home. With sweets, cakes and that lovely smile which would enchant me daily.

God bless those days when you wake up with the wrong side of bed but go to sleep at night with a huge grin in your visage.












No comments:

Post a Comment