Saturday 4 May 2013


Today I feel both physically and mentally tired. I woke up with my head aching and I could do nothing but leave my blanket and stare into the closed window with all the darkness in my surroundings. After a cup of coffee I didn't feel like sinking into History of Spain and my brain agreed with me.
Later I decided to take a rest and wondered how I would be like with brown eyes and freckles. That's the best thing about Photoshop; you can be whoever you want to be, it's like a game, it's a lovely hobbie and a passion which hopefully will transform into more than just some dead hours staring at a screen. 
I remembered when I started with Photoshop just because I wanted to be able to turn ugly pictures to lovely creations, and I'm still on my way.
Philosophy would come after some history hours but Ortega y Gasset had complicated ideas which my tiring eyes wouldn't process. My bones were literally trickling, my head aching,my throat burning and my neck hurting at the touch of the back of my chair or no apparent reason.
Who cares about grades? Who cares about appearance and money when you're seventeen? I will not set boundaries. The best thing when you fall in love as a teen is that none of that matter. It just matters if that person makes you happy and if their kisses are able to heal and make you retrieve from anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment