Wednesday 8 May 2013


Today has been a really important day. I've finally finished school, and now I just have 18 exams to finish until I go to the university in Malaga.
And this picture really relates to it. 
Today I've cried several times, because it's hard to close one stage of your life when it made you so happy and when it almost pieces together all your lifetime. Since I was 4 years old and I entered to school I've lived a lot through a lot of schools, and specially this last one has really made me feel that my life is worth living. Every year.
It's like tiny steps which can be removed from water without leaving any apparent sign, but it was there and you will remember it forever.No matter if it was worse or better. I will always cherish them with the greatest memories, because all the good things have to come to an end, but sometimes it's scary to look at the future and to see yourself, with all your dearly beloved miles away from you. And you might want to hug them, to see them daily, but you won't be able.
That makes me realize that it's really important that this summer I take the best out of me with my friends and family because after that nothing will be like I used to know.
Which is scary. But is encouraging at the same time. 
Now I better take a deep breath, because I still have one month and two weeks of effort and sacrifice.



No comments:

Post a Comment