Thursday 23 May 2013



I've realized that I have an issue with myself. 
After a whole year which my main activity would consist of tons of hours wasted in front of books I forgot about a lot of things I've learnt about photography. And I'm not talking about the technical part.

I almost forgot what it was like to take pictures for pleasure, without any pressure or without thinking what might other people thing of my artwork. There came a day that, without noticing, I would think more about the repercussion of my pictures that the pictures themselves. I forgot how much I got inspired my other artists, how I followed their work and how I used to think 'Hey, I'd love to be like them!' but with an halo of positivism which I don't own at this moment. I think I just have to start right from the beginning and once again with everything that has to do with photography. That is why on June 1st I am finally starting my 100 days of summer project.






No comments:

Post a Comment