Sunday 19 May 2013


Two days ago, it was prom. 
It was so weird to see how everything was over! We were all dressed to the nines and I was nervous as hell, sheet in hand and shaking because I was about to do a speech in front of all my friends, classmates, families etc. I am a really nervous person myself so I was just about to faint (Okay. I might be exaggerating) And thinking wether people would like the speech or hate it. I didn't want to stutter but finally I did my best and people seemed to like it so I was happy, eternally happy!

Anyways, I felt very honored to do a speech as a gift to my school because of all the years  I got to spend in, as we would all call it, our second home. And that is it. Now it's over and there are just a bunch of exams and a looong summer!

I am really excited about photography! I think I'm about to get into the big business of photography step by step and it's just about time that I start to develop it, I just need to do tons of research before. :)

Black and white version, looks classier!



No comments:

Post a Comment