Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 122

Today the picture is quite greenish, and green is my favourite colour so it's perfectly fine with me. 
I'm so tired at the moment! Today I woke up and went with my class and my teacher to have breakfast, then we wad English exam, came home studied a little bit and went out to see Bea's prom, I also edited yesterday's pictures, so it wasn't as if I could point high with today's picture. 

About my exams:
This weekend, and everyday until 11th June will be hell. I don't know if I'll be able to upload pictures, if you see that days are passing and that I'm not uploading them don't worry, I'm still taking and editing every picture at the right time, it's just that I will lack of time to upload them because of all the exams, luckily this will be the last time in all this school year that I have to do this! YAY!







No comments:

Post a Comment