Friday 22 June 2012

Day 142


Today was the first day in the whole week that I decided to relax and don't do anything. Today is Sunday, so it's the right day to stay at home chilling out. But I decided that I wanted to take some pictures and I went outside and ate a delicious ice-cream (Cookies and nutella) so it was nice. In this picture I'm showing you what my city is like on Sunday. You cannot see a young soul. It's like all the old people go for a walk and they chat while they enjoy of a sunny day. And even though sometimes I find that thought depressing, I guess that it's kinda lovely to see all that people spending their day outside instead of being locked in their houses tweeting or just wasting their days. Oh no. I'm not saying that that is bad, I just wish that our generation was a little bit different. Including me.




No comments:

Post a Comment