Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 137
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER OH THE JOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY
(I have one exam left in one week but it's so easy I won't even consider it an exam)


Today when I finished the history exam I was literally over the moon!
Celebrating that exams are over, we went to the beach and I decided to bring my camera (Which I actually shouldn't have to, on the beach there are many thieves, so I was quite nervous)
But I noticed that I wanted to show you my city. It has a beach. You probably didn't know that because I hardly ever show you any spot of Almería. But I'm willing to do it, summer is long and I still have tons of day left of this project to do so!
Oh my. I can't believe summer is here.

Today I went with my friends to have lunch, then we went to the beach and it was extremely windy and I ended up at home watching football (What a surprise)




1 comment: