Monday 4 June 2012

Day 125
I won't be uploading pictures for a week or a little bit more. Because today, my final exams started and I just can't cope with it and uploading the daily picture at the same time.
That doesn't mean that I stop the project. I'll keep taking the daily picture even though I'm not here, I'll just upload them later all of a sudden when the exams are over!

Today I had the philosophy test, which was quite easy, but tomorrow I have Spanish and I'm really nervous! Ahhh god I hate exams.
The picture I'm uploading today is for a photography contest about 'Drug dependence' and in this picture I'm trying to show how when a person is into drugs they forget about everything else in life. Everything.


So yes guys, wish me luck and see you in one week!



1 comment:

  1. Le deseo lo mejor suerte, Guada! (p.s. My Spanish is horrible, so please forgive any mistakes)


    Also, I like the picture and the concept!

    ReplyDelete