Saturday 16 June 2012

Day 139

Okay. So this picture which might look like the simplest thing ever and that it wouldn't even take me an hour to edit, took me two and a half.Almost three. What would take 5 minutes to do with Photoshop in my old PC takes me 15 minutes to do on my new mac with Photoshop. I'm getting really, really nervous! It's just everything so different, the tablet doesn't work properly (too slow) and the trackpad is... I don't know how to explain it. I'm just so unused to all of this! I need to practice a lot, but it's quite hard when I'm used to work with Photoshop so easily, and now I'm being sooo slow and everything is being soooo confusing. Oh my. Sorry if I take a lot to upload pictures.



2 comments:

  1. I actually really like this one.
    I like the shape your lips are making XD
    Grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practice makes perfect :3

    By the way, this "green lipstick" really looks good on you !

    ReplyDelete