Sunday 3 June 2012

Day 124
This picture looks too sharpened on this size, enlarge it!

Today I took a picture for a contest, and I needed a flower so badly for it, the light was just perfect and I couldn't wait to go and buy one so I... erm... I stole this flower. But hey! Who would notice! Just a little flower of a huuuuuuuuuuuuge park! And I needed it for creative purposes. So I don't feel bad. 
Anyways! The picture is taken, this picture was taken just afterwards the main shot was taken, the reason why I didn't upload the picture is because I need some time to edit it, and today I had no time because of the time-consuming exams.

Besides that, yay! Today this blog got 500+ visits!
It might sound foolish, but I actually feel so happy when I see that the people actually cares about this little space of mine, so thanks to everyone that has ever passed by!



2 comments:

  1. i love your little Blog. it's inspiring. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratz' for the 500+ visits !

    I will always be amazed on how beautiful you are when you stare at the camera xD

    Anyway, I'm currently on exams for a week, so I won't be able to comment, but as soon as I finish the week, I'll let a few comments on your previous shots (because I love them !).

    Have a good night ! :)

    ReplyDelete