Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 143

Today has been another crazy day. As you can see here, I'm wearing flip-flops, and I would be lying if I told you that I don't spend 90% of the summertime being either barefoot or with flip-flops. No matter where I go. They are just so comfy! No socks! I love them. Anyways. The reason why I took this picture is because it's really similar to this one, but the mood is just so different! I don't think I can relate with anything that happened back then with now. Everything has changed so much. I met some people that really twisted my world. I'm changing. I know it. I'm doing nothing but reacting to everything that has been happening the last three months.





1 comment:

  1. Guada paseando a su perro esquizofrénico jajajajajjaja no, hombre, es muy mono. Por cierto, creo que tengo esas chanclas.

    ReplyDelete