Friday 30 March 2012

Day 100


Oh my god, 100 pictures non-stopping! I can't believe I've made it! Almost the third of the project made, I'm shrieking! 

Okay. Today I really didn't know which picture to put as first one, I've taken an overwhelmingly number of pictures, I've seen for the first time London Bridge, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Natural history museum... And for me is a pity to just put one picture as the main one, but I've choosen this one. This picture symbolizes a crowded shopping afternoon in London and all its racial variety. Just look at every single face, every glance is a world, every soul is about to be absolutely forgotten and to never be seen again.

I don't know what else to say, today I've seen a lot of things, I've taken tons of pictures and I'm just able to upload some of them, I hope you get more or less how my day has been by seeing them!








No comments:

Post a Comment