Sunday 18 March 2012

Day 95

Okay. So I made it, I'm back on track with the project again!

I'll explain this once again in case somebody haven't got what I've been saying the whole week.
When exams started, I stopped uploading pictures to this blog because I was too busy studying but I kept taking the daily picture. On Thursday, when I finished exam I started to edit all the pictures that I didn't edit because of the exams and start to submit them here, but I had quite a lot of pictures and today, Sunday, I finally uploaded all the pictures that I had left. So I'm back on track.
Which is kinda useless that I tell you this now because next Thursday I'm going to London which means that I'll be a whole week without uploading stuff, and when I'm back I'll find myself with more than 1,000 pictures to choose from while I still have to keep taking a daily picture.
MAD. IT WILL BE MAD!

And about this picture, I had this idea in mind for a while. If you haven't noticed I'm floating, and I want you to notice because this picture took me since midday to twilight to edit. Literally. But finally the idea that I had in mind came out as I've planned it. More or less. But I'm satisfied. I'm supposedly talking on the phone while I'm with the computer. NEVERMIND!


5 comments:

  1. This is a great picture!
    I love how you made it look like you were floating! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and congrats on finishing your exams!

      I really hope you did an amazing job and got excellent grades!

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you so so much! I'm quite satisfied with the marks actually! :D

      Delete
  2. Yeah...I get a hard time trying tu understand your mind.
    So you're floating, talking to the phone and using the computer...hmm...
    I have no emoticons to represent my face right now. ;)

    Anyway, nice trip for you!
    Waiting for the shots.

    ;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. The thing is that I don't look as if I'm doing all of that and you can't really notice at first I'm floating. OH DETAILS DETAILS! haahhaha :)

      Delete