Friday 30 March 2012

Day 99

I tried not to sleep today becaus I was overly excited but I couldn't help it at the end and slept one hour. Later we were all in the bus heading to Granada and we stood there for some hours. Oh well! The trip in general was exhausting even though I was half as tired as everyone else was, they were simply dead! Most of the people weren't used to long unending trips so they were all in a really bad mood, I was really excited because I was finally arriving to England so I couldn't stop grinning and doing silly stuff.



Once we were there I was crazy, literally, reading every single advertisement and enjoying every little inch of the airport. Then we went to the bus to the hotel and I saw for the first time London and its people. Ohhh my! Wasn't I crazy? I sang tons of songs with my friends and I started to feel hoarse (And we were still on the first day of the trip). Once we were in the hotel and in our room Laury and I started watching videos on the TV, after a quite disgusting supper we went out and visited London for the first time, precisely Soho and when I saw this big and awesome Freddie Mercury I couldn't help but grin.

(I was about to put this picture as today's one, but I thought that the result looked kinda horrible)



1 comment:

  1. I saw him too last summer...and indeed it's quite funny.
    I also love the picture that was first going to be the picture of the day :)

    ReplyDelete