Friday 30 March 2012

Day 101
The first thing we did today was go to 'Tower bridge', we spent there some hours and then we all headed to Candem town. This girl caught my eye in the middle of the crowded Candem town market, I saw so many lovely people there, so different from the rest of the society, everybody being so young and they seemed so reckless... I loved it! It felt like the young paradise every teenager was looking for. 

After that we had  to go by tube for the very first time on our own and the result was unexpectedly good! Once we were near the hotel my friends and I decided to buy some snacks and stayed in a lovely square which was near the hotel, we spent some quality time there surrounded by trees and yellow flowers and decided to go to the hotel again!







1 comment:

  1. Estoy muy orgullosa de vos Guada, y siempre digo que estas entre mis fotografos favoritos. Mejoraste muchisimo, si acaso eso era posible jajaj segui asi y muchas felicitaciones!

    ReplyDelete