Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 81
Today I aimed for a very colourful picture, looking at a more commercial photography with all those eye-catching and maybe exaggerated colours, the model is my lil sis!

Holy shit. I should be  now reading a classical Spanish book for Wednesday's exam. 
Today the day has been AWESOME. I did a lot of things like studying economics, biology, Spanish, maths, French and... ECONOMICS AGAIN! My life is so good at the moment. I love staying the whole day studying without doing anything else! And what about not having enough time to do all the horrible study you oughta do? THAT IS DOPE.

Yay.





2 comments:

  1. You... You love studying? o.O

    Anyway, I love the colours in todays picture. I've been having a great day and this picture kinda describes my mood all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY NO! I WAS BEING SARCASTIC! hahhahaha

      Delete