Thursday 15 March 2012

Day 85
You might be wondering why am I uploading so many self-portraits. 
Well, these days I have no time for decent shots, I can't almost think about anything else that doesn't have anything to do with inserting useless knowledge to my head. So I need to take half an hour to relax my mind for it not to explode. And when I have that gap hour I eat AND take the picture. Obviously I'm lacking of ideas in half an hour, and I always end up doing a dull portrait.
Actually, this picture reminds m of this day's picture, but with different colours obviously, and in this one my skin looks NATURAL! I always tend to exaggerate the whiteness on my pictures, but it was intentional since the very beginning; On winter I would do white skin pictures, but as the summer is arriving, the skin is changing to a more tanned look...But I will still upload white skin pictures because I like 'em!


1 comment:

  1. I love love love loooove this one :)
    I just commented on the picture it reminds you of on dA.
    It's a bit the same but still oh so different.

    I love your expression, I love the colours, I just love it..and you did this in just half an hour...you're crazy, I admire your talent :)

    ReplyDelete