Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 98

Within a matter of hours I'll be heading to England once again with my schoolyear, I'M THRILLED!
I've been waiting for this moment for soooooooooooooo long! Seriously, I don't know how I'll come back, how many experiences friends and lovely moments I'll gain, what I will lose, how many times I will get sad, and nervous, and happy. OH GOD! In just some hours I'm there. In a plane. Flying with my best mates to that lovely land which I love. For a whole week. My dream come true!
About this project, I'll take pleeeeeenty of pictures there, and as I did on the exam period I will be uploading them once I come back! 
There's nothing else I'd like to add, I'd just ramble if I kept typing, so that's it. GOODBYE! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my fucking god ! Lucky girl :)
    Have a lot of fun !

    ReplyDelete