Sunday 1 July 2012

Day 146

My pupils looks shrinked. Weeeird.
Anyways. This is quite a quick shot that I took to see how I was applying my make-up (I use the camera instead of the mirror). No. I don't actually use toooons of make-up, and one month ago I used none. But I found out that I'm keen on some types of make-up such as the eye-liner and such. And I don't actually overuse it, so I guess it's fine! 
The pictures are coming out with really bad quality, and I think that it has to do with the new way I'm having of saving them on Photoshop.
I know you might all be a little bit disappointed with me lately, but it's just something that happens when you totally have to get used to editing pictures in a different way that you have been doing for roughly three years. Improvevements will come eventually. Or hopefully.



1 comment:

  1. I really love the colour of your eyes in this picture! They're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete