Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day 148

Click the picture to enlarge!

Lately I've been feeling kinda down. Like I was lacking of something. Like a whole. I didn't feel fully happy, and I knew the answer right away; I have a thing with photography, and that thing is that it's my life-time hobbie. Is the thing I love the most doing in the entire planet, it's my way of self-developement, the thing I use to challenge myself, the thing that I want to improve the most. And if I spend a long time without creating things I'm proud of, I feel sad. It's like I'm damned to be unsatisfied forever; I can look at a folder and see a lot of pictures that I'm proud of. I can make a masterpiece (I'm not saying that I had, just an example) and yet, if after some weeks I hadn't created something I'm proud of. All of that will totally go into waste because I won't feel as if I'm satisfied as a person. 

So I had this feeling for a long time now, and I decided to develop an idea I had in mind for months, more than half a year probably. Today I decided that it was the day where I was going to be proud of myself once again. And I can happily say that I kinda succeeded. 
I covered my rooms wall with a lot of newspapers and spent like two hours taking pictures, re-arraging newspapers and just enjoying something that would have been a boring Monday morning if I wasn't doing that. I have more pictures to upload and this is not the main picture of the photoshoot, but it's the one I decided to edit the first, so there you have it!


Also, there is one important matter I wanted to talk about:
Today I was flicking through this blog and I found out a comment that I missed when reading them, so it was the first time I read it. It was from some months ago but it kinda stroked me. It was from a girl who said that she likes my pictures but was kinda disappointed because I just stopped submitting pictures to the project. I just can't explain how bad I felt when I read that comment because it was totally true. I disappointed myself too, and it's something that I don't think I'll ever forgive me for doing so. I just started to think of all those days in which people would enter here to see my daily picture and had found nothing and I felt like the stupidest brat in the planet. But guys. There is something I need you all to know. I'm an human. I'm not perfect in any way. I just mess up things, my life is sometimes a chaos, my mind is sometimes a chaos and I just can't cope with everything. It's not that I just decided to leave this project, or I got bored of photography. I love this place. I love sharing not only my pictures but my thoughts and my writings to all of you. I love knowing that some of you actually takes their free time to check out my stuff and every time I receive an e-mail of any of you saying that you like my project or to cheer me up I am the happiest wrecked girl in the entire planet. So I hope that you understand why sometimes I don't submit the pictures at the right time and I hope you forgive me for being the way I am sometimes. Hehe.





4 comments:

  1. Awww, Guada. It's okay. I think we all know what those days feel like.

    You're photographs are wonderful and I love reading the posts that go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are lacking of. A big hug ! :D . ... Well, I guess some nice words would be great too, right ? :p

    The first shot is really nice, and you HAVE to be proud of it, because it is well done :) Your face looks weird, but that must be because or your amazing hair !
    I LOVE the second shot, really ! Black and white, supposedly sad, but really awesome, and cute.

    Anyway, I don't think people have right to be mad about you because you publishe or not pictures. I mean, ok, it's "sad" when I come here and I don't see any picture (and that was kind of scary when you didn't show up for a while :x ), but as you said it, you're a human being. I love to look at your pictures and read your thoughts, because ... well because you're talented and smart, and both are really interesting.

    Keep the good work up, and if you don't, I hope you will at least publish a little something sometimes. Just to see how you feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice photo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congratulations girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i just read the post twice if it was because of my comment months ago i'm really really sorry if i made you feel bad really maybe i didn't express myself in the right way i was dissapointed yeah but was beacuse i was worried of what happen to you in that days but never came up to my mind you were not intrested in photography anymore or something just was because i felt a little bit scared and concerned and i missed a bit your photos i'm sorry really i know your a human and i understand in all ways that when someone feel lost or mess up it's hard to get right on track i'm sorry(i'll never stop feeling bad):s i'm not saying that you must be perfect, anyone is perfect really and i feel bad for making you feel sad i'm sorry i hate when i make someone feel bad beacuse i hate people make me feel bad, you're awesome and it's ok you to not post anything if you don't want to really, the important thing is that you are not missing and alive xD sorry and that you just keep making really good and inspiring things i'm sorry... and if it's not because of my comment months ago i don't know i just made a fool of myself maybe xD but have to say sorry really

    ReplyDelete