Thursday 12 July 2012

Day 163


What do you do when you know you're about to open a scar that took ages to cure just because you suddenly have the feeling that things can go the way you want them to go? Should you follow your heart, or your mind? Should you ignore the 'What if' or not? Should you regret what you did, or regret what you didn't do? Should you remember old promises or just throw them away? There's a big difference between what I ought to do and what I want to do. There’s no advantage of opening my scars again. I'm just deciding if this summer will be an average one, the best of my life, or a bad one.



I know that the picture in general is... weird. I look weird. But I just didn't want the wall that you always see and today I painted my nails orange, which reminded me of oranges, so today picture had to be oranges.






Tips on photography! What you'd like to 

know?


(Original post)


Lately I've been getting quite a lot of messages of people that are just starting on photography or feel a little bit lost with all the things that photography has to offer to a person, and they asked me for advice.I don't consider myself a great artist, as a matter of fact, I'm aware that I'm still a beginner in the huge world that photography involves. And instead of answering every message I think that it's better to do an article so more people can read it!

As I said before, I don't consider that I'm good enough to give tips and tricks to anyone, but I thought that it'd be nice to put some things that I know into one article, even if it's not too much I guess that it might help someone, and if it does, I'd be very happy to aid a fellow artist, at the end of the day, that's what deviantART is about! Isn't it?

So, is there anything you're interested to know? About deviantART, showcasing your pictures, cameras, Photoshop, set-up of pictures, field of photography? I'll try my best to answer any tiny doubt the best I can!  :heart:


Don't hesitate or be shy! :hug:



-Guada


No comments:

Post a Comment