Wednesday 11 July 2012

Day 161


Bye cousins, hello monotony.
So my cousins left today after we spent some days together when I showed them (And you with the pictures) a little bit of where I live. It's been nice for a change to show you more simple landscapes and it was also nice to see my family after three years. But as they came, they had to leave. That's the problem of having such an international family, we're all constantly traveling, seeing each other, missing, living totally different times... but I guess that's the way that it should be. Because I was born with this reality, I'm used to it. Anyways. Now I'm just thinking that I don't really want to do anything for the next days. Lovely summer.
As a matter of fact. I did do something today. I've opened a Facebook fan page! After a lot of time hesitating and wanting to open one, it's finally here! I'm aware it won't have many followers but I don't really care about that matter, I just wanted to do one and now it's on! 


So if you like my work and want to get more stuff from me, like the Facebook page,
thank you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment