Monday 9 July 2012

Day 152


I hope that these simple shots don't bore you. I just remember that I told you that this summer I wanted to show you more of my city because I spent the whole winter taking pictures at my house and it felt as if I had no city. So, even though in winter my pictures were 20% picture 80% Photoshop, now in summer with these pictures it's being more like 80% picture 20% Photoshop, which is fine in a way, but might be quite boring and simple for some. Oh well, every period has its features!
Today we made a tour through the oldest part of my city to my cousins, my aunt and my uncle, the bad thing is that we did that at midday, and I totally despise the strong sun and shadows that the midday sun offers, if it was for me, I'd take pictures at twilight every single day!





No comments:

Post a Comment