Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 160

Look at this bear! Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen? Awwwww!
Today I went to the zoo with my family, we had a great time and even though I've taken a lot of pictures, I don't like them. I just like two or three but the rest are not good at all, but oh well. I guess that I cannot be proud of my pictures every single day!

Okay. And now I'd like to say something that happened this morning, when I woke up and I opened, as usual, deviantART with my iPod to see the news. 
...
......
.........
..............
.....................
...........................

I GOT MY SECOND DAILY DEVIATION!
thisisactuallythebesthingontheworldohmygodimsohonoredtohavereceivedoneithinkimgonnalaughorcryoridunnothisisjustamazingiloveveryon


I remember that almost one year ago I got my first DD and I felt like the happiest chick in the planet, I just felt like that once again, this time thanks to  her and to her.
You might be wondering what picture was the awarded one, and that's even better, because it's a picture that has been displayed in this project! 
Indeed, I'm talking about this picture, which I remember that was taken with my brother's old point-and-shoot camera while my Sony Alpha was repairing. If it hadn't been because I decided to keep the project even if it had to be with a worse camera, that picture wouldn't exist and I wouldn't have had my second DD.  I also remember that taking that picture was really hard because the tripod was on the bed and every time I was pressing the shutter button I had 10 seconds to pose and while doing so I knew that my camera could fall into my head in a matter of seconds, because the tripod was moving every time I was landing on the bed. But it was definitely worth it.
I'd also like to thank to the deviantART community once again, because it has been supporting me since the very beginning almost three years ago, and maybe if it hadn't been because of all the inspiration and support I had received from them, now this project wouldn't even exist.
So thank you very very much deviantART.

Never gonna leave this bed. by *Gingershots on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment