Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 159

So today I went back in time to the old western and had the amazing opportunity to take theme pictures  and specially portraits! We live near the desert, as I told you before, and that was the key for making of Almería one of the best places to set western films, and some others just as Indiana Jones, Asterix and Obelix... so we also have a theme park! We wanted our italian family to see it, so today we went there and as I told you before, I could take some pictures which I really like, because they are portraits of characters, because the actors kindly modeled for me while I was pointing them with my camera, and that made the job much easier! I love to see their expressions, their clothes and the background all together, because I truly feel as if I went back in time to capture some moments! I tried not to use a lot of effects and keep the pictures simple, they are just portraits  of strangers, as I always do, but this time the strangers are willing to pose for me, and they are customized! 

Click on the first picture to see the  slideshow of them all on big size! 













1 comment: