Wednesday 23 May 2012

Day 113

Ohh gosh, my eyes are aching! I have conjunctivitis so my glance looks very tired and I feel as if I've woken up from a nap even though I haven't. 
Today has been a really long day at school (Specially the lasts hours) so I came home in a zombie mode and quite frankly I didn't feel like doing anything. So I took a pear and started to take pictures with it. What I like about the picture is that I've finally managed to focus the main object (The pear) in order to look totally sharpened, yaaay! I also tried to vary a little bit of facial expression so there you have a half-smile, which is really hard to see on my self-portraits even though I'm constantly smiling.
Today I went to french classes and then came home and studied biology, maths and economics. I love economics, so I'm quite pleased with the thought of keeping studying them once I'm at university.




No comments:

Post a Comment