Thursday 24 May 2012

Day 114
Today's picture has a logical explanation. The explanation is that the days that I've been out the project, I've taken pictures too and I thought that I should upload them, so I take today's day to upload a picture that I've taken while I was off. Confused? Never you mind. Just look at the picture!

Today I had to do quite a lot of things such as:
  • Study biology
  • Study maths
  • Study economics
  • Go to french classes
  • Do french homework
  • Study PE
  • Buy water balloons
And the bad thing was, that I was too lazy to do any of them, despite that I did everything I had to do but... quite badly. I'm just fed up with school! I want it to end right now, but I don't like the fact of not seeing my classmates everyday for almost three months, oh well, every rose has its thorn!




2 comments: