Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 110

Today I decided to do something a little bit brighter than usual, so there you have it!
It was actually cold outside, even though we're in the middle of spring I could sense a quite strong wind that made of  taking pictures a quite difficult task, and the ice cream was slowly melting!
When I woke up this morning I took my little doggy for a walk, later I decided to take this picture and spent some hours with it, I should have studied something but I just couldn't do it, I guess that we all need a free weekend without any kind of complications don't we? 
Patricia will come soon and we'll watch High School Musical to remember old days, such an awesome film it was! (I'm not being sarcastic)


3 comments:

  1. Your face looks so cute and youngish on this one !

    High School Musical ? Erk ... I guess nobody's perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that HSM is the best film in the world, but it brings back so many memories!... hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do a tutorial on youtube on how you edit your pictures to get this Bright and Unique! this is awesome. I want to learn how to edit like this! What editing web and/or program do you use?

    ReplyDelete