Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 109
Today when I woke up I had to do an economics project, and I was so rushed that I forgot to put the index into it, and now I think I'll have to make all the photocopies again, ohhh my goodness. Anyways.
Later I started to study, but I found out that I wasn't able to do so, I would just get unfocused all the time, so I decided to go to the gym and at least make a little bit of sport which I need, a lot of weeks eating and studying makes me want to get outside my house as much as I can. So that's what I did. I went to the gym and did some swimming. I love the fresh sensation after the shower, I feel worked out and good with myself. 
Once I arrived home Manu rang me and we decided to go for a walk to do something, I knew he would bring his skate and he wanted for a long time to have pictures of him skating, so I brought my camera too! Jimmy and El Venzal came too so it was an amusing evening. It was really windy and no one was on the street so it was quite depressing though. Anyways, everything's better than having to stay at home!




No comments:

Post a Comment