Monday 28 May 2012

Day 118
''L'amore è femmina, we non riceve non si da
 La prendo comoda calcolo le possibilità...
Quello che vuoi  s e non ce l'hai siamo tutti insoddisfatti, come mai?
Ma che caldo fa!
 Confesserò che no mi perdo niente, navvero,
ho immaginato noi due solo col pensiero...''
-Nina Zilli


Since I've heard this song for the first time at Eurovision I totally loved it, it's so upbeat! It makes me feel really happy everytime I listen to it, and I guess that this picture is actually influenced by the song, in some way. Some of you might be wondering how come I'm lately using a lot of fruits, the answer is simple; I take the picture in a rush just after dinner so I take the fruit I'm going to eat, take the picture and then eat it quickly! There's nothing else I can do with exams next week. Oh well.
Today when I woke up I sensed today would be a quite horrible day, but it ended up being quite a good one. Why? I don't know. 



3 comments:

  1. Grrrrrr.
    Love the use of colour in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I love it, your selfportraits are stunning!

    ReplyDelete