Wednesday 30 May 2012

Day 119


This picture took me forever to edit because:
1. I didn't know what feeling I wanted to give to the picture, at the end I thought that I wanted to give it a sad and quite scary feeling. Yes. You can see how this is almost the opposite.
2. I didn't know what colour to use with make-up and hair, I made 0123983213210 combinations and refused to use natural colours.
3. I didn't know what to do with the background, I cropped the picture several times and put a lot of textures which all failed epically.

So yes. This is the result. It reminds me of Katy Perry for some reason, but there you have it. I wonder if you're not getting a little bit fed up of my self-portraits? I'd love to bring a lot of landscapes, macros or portraits of other people, but these days are being crazy, I'm almost finishing the last term of the year and I'm almost panicked!              Today I'm reaaaaally tired. We did a lot of things at school such as giving some presents to our class tutor (Flowers, bombons, a picture of us), I also did the last French exam of all year and when I came home I studied like mad. Later I went to maths classes and couldn't stop giggling because my mate is seriously crazy, and later I did some more work and some homework. Then I struggled forever with the edition of this picture and had a shower. C'est tout!


4 comments:

  1. How do you make your pictures so VIBRANT? is it the camera, or photoshop you use, or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't fully understand what you mean by 'Vibrant' hahaah But it surely has nothing to do with the camera, when I take the picture they usually come out plain boring, and it's with Photoshop when I give some colour to it ;)

      Delete
    2. Like you give the feel your actually there, and Then some. It's unique, and your photos are different from other viewers'. I guess what im saying is i like your style of Editing. You should Realllly do like a tutorial on youtube or something.

      Delete
  2. Again, don't mean to sound like a broken record but I love the use of colour in this one too. (Purple, my favourite colour <3)

    ReplyDelete