Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 115



So today's pictures have nothing to do with my current mood.
I'd write paragraphs, chapters, a whole book if you feel like, explaining everything that is going inside my mind, every memory I'm trying so hard to forget and every fact that shows me that nothing is like it was before. But I won't. 
I just have to forget and enjoy my life. I'm just sixteen years old, I shouldn't be worrying about anything or anyone. Because us, as people, are valuable, and we must notice when someone is worth the effort and when it isn't. But how long does it take, until we really notice that we're just wasting time? I must save glances, thoughts, words, conversations to someone who's really worth the damn. 
I want a potion to forget.


Pictures:
Even though kiwi's pictures are originally taken because of their lovely green colour, I decided to upload a black and white self-portait, because I actually liked it and I wanted to vary a little bit.





1 comment: