Monday 21 May 2012

Day 111

I'm not really pleased with this one, I didn't want a plain wall background so I went to a room but I ended up having something similar (If not worse), but oh well, I wanted to show you my new t-shirt which I actually like a lot.
I've been thinking that any picture is better than actually not taking the daily picture, and if maybe today I don't take a good picture tomorrow a good one might come out, or in two days, or in a week or...erm... someday?
Today I did plenty of things, so I'm exhausted. At morning I had school and later when I came home I rested some minutes. (Note to self: resting chilling on the bed listening to indie music might not be the best if my main aim is to study afterwards and not to take a nap)
Anyways, today I can proudly say that it has been an efficient and not wasted day, and what feeling is better than going to sleep knowing that you made the best out of the day?



No comments:

Post a Comment