Wednesday 30 May 2012

Day 120
Quite similar to this picture, but with a whole different emotion.
Today I decided to make an instagram, because... erm. Okay, I know it's quite pointless to have an instagram when I already have 382173291 pages to showcast my pictures, but I don't know, it's silly so I like it, my instagram is Guadalapeluda by the way!
Besides that...
TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
(Now I have like three weeks of just exams, which will be similar to doomsday)


I'd also like to tell you that tomorrow I won't be uploading any picture because I'm going to Barcelona to do some stuff and I won't be in my city for the whole day, when I come back, on Friday, I'll have plenty of things to study, PLENTY, so I don't actually know when I will be posting pictures again, but don't worry, I'll get you all noticed of that on Friday, I won't do like that time that I left without saying anything, I feel so guilty!
Today I'm really tired, I had my last french class and studied a little bit. I'm sooooooooo lazy lately...



1 comment:

  1. Woo! Last day of school!
    I just finished my exams and I'm off to Singapore tomorrow for work :S

    ReplyDelete