Sunday 27 May 2012

Day 116
''Scattered throughout my hair, heart pumping fast and wide grin.
 Today I woke up with the scent of his perfume, just as I did back then, but the situation is way different.
So comely, so perfect, it used to betwich me, now it haunts me.''

Today, hasn't been a good day. My dad got angry with me, I had to study but it was almost impossible, I had too many pessimistic thoughts on my mind to do so. Finally, I ended up with my friends on the street because today was Paloma's birthday and my mood got substantially better, we went for a walk near the beach and I regretted not having brought the camera. Later, I watched Eurovision on the TV, and suddenly an old friend of mine decided to call me and I talked to him by phone for the first time in 5 years, it was lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment