Wednesday 14 December 2011


Day 1





Today is my birthday!
With sixteen years old, I don't think of me as a very mature person, but I'm kinda proud of myself, which is really what counts at the end. One year ago, I got for birthday present a camera, and it was one of the best presents ever (The other best present was my dog!).
The picture is a kind of... I don't know how to explain it, but the touch of it is awesome.It still has no name, nor sex, but it has already become the sensation in all my class, they all wanted to touch it and some of them wants to buy one! Since it has no name, I call him 'Moco' which is boggie in Spanish, it was one of the two gifts from Laury.
Today has been quite an intensive day:
At school people wished me happy birthday, and one of my besties Laury gave me some presents, but appart from that it was a rather boring school day. Then later I arrived home and started to take the pictures from today but most of them were turning out very crap, so I was very very nervous! Finally I found this picture and I was kinda satisfied for the outcome (I can't ask for more if I almost didn't have time for taking pictures/editing).
I answered some e-mails and messages and headed to french classes, once they were ended I came home and started to edit pictures, later Antonio, who is also one of my bestfriends rang my door and he invited me to eat, we had fun!
Now I'm waiting my father to come while my mum is cooking some dishes for the dinner, then we'll have the presents and my day will be over! I guess we can all be special just once in a year, am I wrong?

More pictures from today:

This is my birthday cake! (Not decorated yet) It's called 'torta de chocolinas' and it's an argentinian very yummy dish.

I love spaghettis! I asked my mum for some because of my birthday, at home we always get to choose which dish we want to eat!





What I got:

  • A kind of scarf which has a loudspeaker in it.
  • Money (I want a new objective so bad!)
  • A pillow with a dog face (Gift from Laury)
  • And moco.



1 comment: