Thursday 22 December 2011

Day 8
As you can see, I'm uploading this day at 3:19 AM. This late night hours are vital when I need to keep all my stuff done, because as days as today I just don't have time to edit all the pictures troughout the day! This picture is from one of the books I rented from the public library, it shows a lot of National Geographic pictures and I rented it because I really want to see more pictures, to find inspiring stuff that can help me to improve. The quality isn't much.... What can I do....
Today I woke up at 9, and I went to school to see my marks which came good, I didn't expect less having studied like MAD. Then I went quickly to the Sony shop. I needed to know the problem of my camera, I was worried.And I've got new information:
Good new:
  1. THE GUARANTEE COVERS THE REPAIR! FUCKING YES.
 Bad new:
  1. The guy said the camera MIGHT be ready in... a couple of weeks, which means I have to spend almost all my winter break with my crappy brother's camera which keep making weird noises and I think it's going to break at any moment.
I'm quite frustrated at this, I mean, it wasn't my fault that this camera is broken, and yet I'm the one who has to pay the 'punishment': No Sony Alpha 33 this break. I mean, I don't even want to start thinking about that because I've spent all the term for this moment to come just to have time to take pictures and... well....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK.

Then when I knew all that stuff I went with my mum to the supermarket and she bought me an orange juice (Go orange juice!) and then we went to buy my Christmas' present... I know it's stupid but I won't tell what is it until 25th December!
At 5 PM I went to french classes and later I was chilling at my house when unexpectedly Manu, Roci and Patricia came to my house, we did the following things:
  • Talk
  • Play COD
  • Insult eachother
  • Play the guitar
  • Gossip all that I have in my room
  • Take pictures
  • Kick me
  • Play the music so loud
  • Tweet saying how we hate eachother
  • Eat butter biscuits
  • Mistreat me with a slingshot 

LOVELY STUFF...
My brother's camera. We better get on because we're unfortunately gonna spend a long time together...
My desk is always a mess. Always. 
LUNA!
We spent the whole time being stupid.





No comments:

Post a Comment