Sunday 25 December 2011

Day 12

 Shine, and only you know how to lift my spirit off the ground  and chase those clouds away, shine on me today.

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas again!

I got several things last night, and I'm willing to show you them!

The picture of today reflects more or less what I feel  when I listen to a song that I really really like. Most of the times it's not a whole song, but just a part, maybe some seconds, a guitar solo, some violins, a sentence, a rythm. But when I find it and I hear it I feel like flying. Sometimes I like spending time alone, not going out with my friends or staying with my family, but I'm not completely alone, if you have music in your life I don't think you'll ever be alone. 

If you ask me if my hobbie is music I'd say that it isn't. Music is not a hobbie, music is something that has been with me my whole life. I don't know how to explain it! The sentence that I've first written comes from 'Shine' by Hilary Duff, I was listening to that song while I was posting this picture and I thought it fitted perfectly so there you go!


 

  • Some tight jeans that I wanted to have so bad.
  • A Mafalda book with every single comic!
  • THE BAMBOO WACOM TABLET! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Being honest, I knew I was going to have the tablet because I had to buy it myself... (My mum didn't know what the heck was a graphic tablet) BUT OH WELL! I'm so happy and I'm already learning some stuff with it. As I've heard somewhere it's like the bike and the car, once you learn how to drive the car it's way better than driving the bike, SO I'LL KEEP PRACTISING!

 



1 comment:

  1. Me gusta mucho tu blog, te sigo, si no es mucho pedir pasate por el mio y me dices tu opinion y si te gusta me sigues, un besoL
    http://welcometomyworldofdream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete