Friday 30 December 2011

Day 17

My heart is still pumping very, very fast. For god's sake, I'm stupid as fuck, but I make myself laugh at the situations I put myself into, so GO ME! (No)
Today I wanted to do something different and better than yesterday, so there you have it! I KNOW I KNOW, I didn't use square format! Actually this picture took me a while to edit! I've found out that with these pictures I can take max 30 minutes and then spend more than an hour editing them, I just enjoy a lot editing pictures, and with these simple shots I just don't think I need more time!

I thought about making the new year's resolutions... but I'm not going to, mainly because one week after I made the resolutions I forgot which were them, plus they are always the same, the one that I put every single year is:
  • Stop biting my nails.
HA! FAT CHANCE...


No comments:

Post a Comment