Wednesday 28 December 2011

Day 15
You might start thinking 'When are all these plain wall shots gonna end?' The answer is probably 'When I have my camera back'. Why? Well. For me is possible to edit all the elements on this picture in order to look as if they have more 'definition' but I'm unable to do so with backgrounds in the picture, so there you have the explanation!
Today I didn't do nothing, but to move the christmas tree  throughout all the house while my mum was yelling at me. It was a CHAOS. I took mugs, scarfs, hats, umbrellas, trophies... EVERYTHING.And finally I decided not to include most of the elements in the shot.
Today I had to study maths, but I just was about to start a very hard part of maths and I decided that it was better to, you know, procrastinate all day without doing anything. And this is what I did. And now I feel as if I wasted a day. OH WELL.



4 comments:

  1. a friend of me once said: " time enjoyed wasted, is not wasted time."
    :)

    and btw. I think your plain wall shots are interesting :) I always love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best christmas photo I've seen on the internet this year! really awesome idea :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. El amigo de la Frania esa era John Lennon? porque esa frase es suya... JAJAJA

    ReplyDelete