Sunday 18 December 2011

Day 5
Today Pierre Bouvier (My teddy) decided to try out my clothes and pose for me, such a helpful lovely teddy bear he is! 
Sundays are depressing as fuck. No wonder why there's a song called 'Bloody Sundays'. Today I don't really feel like doing anything, but despite that, I have to do everything :
  • Do homework
  • Wash my doggy.
Okay. There are just two things that I must do but gosh, I feel like doing nothing. Today I've spent the whole day watching tutorials and photography tips and I thought about doing an 'inspirational' folder on the de. sktop once I finished this post, but I need to do that stuff. BLAAH SUNDAYS.


1 comment:

  1. This shot look quite scary ... But funny at the same time, so that's ok :D
    Good idea, and really nice realisation !

    ReplyDelete