Thursday 22 December 2011

Day 9
Today is being a crappy day.
Why? I don't know... Maybe it is because today I didn't manage to take any decent shot, because I just feel uninspired with this camera. I still don't get used to it and what's more, my attitude it's not very 'welcoming' to develop new ideas with this camera, I just think like 'Hey, I can save this idea for when I have my camera back' which will lead mainly to me spoiling this blog with some awful pictures throughout all the winter break. :(

Anyways! This picture is from today, when I took Luna for a walk. I felt as if I needed to take pictures of this moment because taking my dog for a walk is one of the things I've done the most till I was 11.We always go to the same place because she's fat and lazy and I'm sooo lazy as well!
Later I spent like a lot of time trying to make a 'calendar' for my family, then when I had to get it printed I thought that the price for picture would be 5 euros more or less... and they are like 12 euros. Yeah guys, I'd have to spend like 60 euros and I don't think that anyone'd get happy if I had to spend all that money on a calendar, SO MISSION ABORTED. Which means that I have no Christmas present for my family. I feel like a bitch now. Now I'm spending the whole day at my house 'cause I must take care of my little sister since my mother isn't here today. BLAAAAAAAAH.
Hello Luna!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment